When a company has a problem, a breakdown, a crisis -- something goes wrong and the whole world is talking about it -- it's often said that they have a PR problem. But what if that whole situation could have been avoided? And what if including your communications pros earlier in the conversation could have prevented all of that?
In this episode, Abbie Fink and Adrian McIntyre talk about why executives should make sure their marketing, communications, and public relations team has a seat at the table.
- "PR Problem or Operational Issue?" by Abbie Fink
- "What is PR?" by Andrea Meyer
- "Should We Be Educating Our Clients About Public Relations?" by Abbie Fink
- Common Myths in Public Relations" by Marissa Baker
- Related Episode: "Community Relations: Giving Back is Good Business"
Copper State of Mind is a project of HMA Public Relations, a full-service public relations and marketing communications firm in Phoenix.
The show is recorded and produced in the studio of PHX.fm, the leading independent B2B online radio station and podcast studio in Arizona.