Whether you're a celebrity, a CEO, or a regular ol' person just going about your business, there's a good chance you've had to apologize at least once or twice in your life.
Read Abbie Fink's blog post for this episode: "Is it Enough to Just Say You’re Sorry?"
If you enjoyed this episode, please follow the Copper State of Mind podcast in your favorite app. We publish a new episode every other Tuesday. Just pick your preferred podcast player from this link and follow the show: https://www.copperstateofmind.show/listen
- "What are the Pitfalls that Businesses Face When Engaging in Social Media?" by Abbie Fink
- "Crisis communication in the time of YouTube" by Annelise Krafft
- "United Airlines Dog Disaster" by Breanne Krager
- "H&M Under Fire" by Breanne Krager
- "A Tip for Tuesday – Talk Ain’t Cheap!" by Alison Bailin
Copper State of Mind is a project of HMA Public Relations, a full-service public relations and marketing communications firm in Phoenix.
The show is recorded and produced in the studio of PHX.fm, the leading independent B2B online radio station and podcast studio in Arizona.